As a proud member of AMBA since 2008, I have had great mentors within the mortgage industry (AMBA past presidents, specifically Gary Siegle). AMBA has really become focused in the past 2 years. Since I’ve joined the board I have seen its membership grow and have assisted in streamlining the back end to create an efficient and productive organization. I will strive to maintain a consistent growth that delivers quality brokers to the Province of Alberta. I look forward to serving at the board of directors for the next year as the association’s President and I am excited about carrying us into our 40th year with a bang.
- Degree in Economics and General Business, University of Calgary, graduated 2008.
- Mortgage Broker with Invis Inc. since August 2008.
- Ranked Nationally with Invis consistently since 2010 and have appeared on the CMP top 75 for 3 years running.
- Elected as president of the Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association (commencing December 2014)
- Past Vice President of the Alberta Mortgage Brokers Association (since 2012)
My passion for sports, specially hockey, is evident just by visiting my facebook page. I am looking forward to our AMBA events this year, which will have a “team” aspect to it, and hope to bring our broker and lender community together through sport.
- Many athletic accomplishments (nationally and internationally) in ball hockey and soccer.
- Enjoy volunteering with Wheelchair bound Seniors on a regular basis.